Computer Use Appointments
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, appointments to enter the library must be made in advance. This includes appointments to use the computers. You can book an appointment online or by calling the library at 780-939-3292.
If you would like to use our fax or printing services but do not need to use a computer to do so, please inform the staff at the Storefront Library.
Computers & Internet
Morinville Community Library provides free internet and computer access to anyone, regardless of membership.
All visitors are welcome to make use of the library Wi-Fi, titled Public Library Wireless, to use their own devices. If you are a library member, use your library login to access the Wi-Fi; non-members please inquire at the front desk for a login.
MCL has 6 Windows 10 computers equipped with headphones, webcams, and Microsoft Office Professional Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
To use one of our computers, you must read and agree to our Terms of Service and provide your name and phone number at the front desk before you can be logged in by a library staff member. Due to high demand for our computers, we can only guarantee 30 minutes of computer time per person per day.
If you require additional time to complete a task such as a course or resume, please advise library staff and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Print & Fax Services
MCL provides printing, photocopying, scanning, laminating, and fax services to anyone, regardless of membership, at cost-recovery prices.
If you have a document to print, you can:
- use our public computers to access and print your document
- email your document from your own phone or computer to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify front desk staff that you have emailed them a document to be printed
- bring in hard-copy pages and ask front desk staff to copy them for you
Print or Photocopy
- Black and white (less than 20 pages): 25¢/page
- Black and white (20 pages or more): 15¢/page
- Colour (less than 20 pages): 50¢/page
- Colour (20 pages or more): 40¢/page
If you need nonstandard paper such as legal-size or card stock, additional charges may apply. Please ask front desk staff for details.
- Letter-size (8.5x11"): $1.00/page
- Half-size (6x9"): 50¢/page
- 50¢/email address (no limit on pages)
- Long-distance: additional 50¢ surcharge