Reopening at 1:30 on MondayJune 10 2021
In accordance with the Government of Alberta's Open for Summer Plan, Morinville Community Library will reopen with limited in-person services starting on Monday, June 14 at 1:30 pm. Until then, we can only offer curbside, email, and phone-based services.
Services available during Stage 2:
- In-person walk-in browsing, holds, and program kit pickup (maximum 15 patrons in the library at a time)
- Computer appointments
- Exam proctoring appointments
- Study area bookings
- In-person and phone renewals for library memberships
- In-person and phone applications for new library cards
- Curbside pickup for materials
- Printing (25¢/page black and white)
- Faxing ($1.00/page, + 50¢ for long-distance)
Please note that these hours changes take place on June 14, 2021.
For more details such as hours and curbside pickup procedures, please go to our Covid-19 Changes page.