- All due dates have been extended to May 15, 2020.
- All overdue fines have been suspended.
- We are no longer offering Book Bundle services at this time.
- Holds are not available for checkout at this time.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
- We encourage you to hang on to your items for the time being. All due dates have been extended to May 15, 2020, so there will be no fines.
- If you would like to return your items, we will be monitoring our outside after-hours dropbox on the east end of the building.
- As always, please DO NOT return items at the town front doors: this is not our dropbox and it has resulted in damaged items in the past. We will have to charge if items are damaged from being returned there.
- All library programs, events, classes, and outreach services have been cancelled unless listed here.
- We are doing our Cozy Corner Storytime and Craft on Facebook Live on Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. The videos will stay up on our Facebook page for those who cannot tune in at that time.
- Animanga club will be meeting on Discord. If you are an Animanga member or parent and would like more information, you can call 780-939-3292 or email email@example.com.
- Friendly Phone-in Fridays: If you know anyone (particularly older adults) who is feeling isolated due to the COVID-19 shutdowns, we have a phone line open on Fridays for people to phone in and have a friendly chat with our library staff. The chat does not have to be library-related. The number to call is 780-939-7633 - please note that it is different from our normal library phone number.
- Tell Us Your Story: A new phone-in registered program aimed at older adults. Participants can book a date to for a phone call with the library (between the hours of 10-4) for a half-hour slot to tell us their story. Library staff will write down the story with the aim of collecting it to share with others. You can call the library to register at 780-939-3292 or register online using our registration form.
- Visit our E-Resources page to find out what your library card gets you access to.
- New to using e-Resources?
- Walk yourself through using a NicheAcademy tutorial for the resource you want to use.
- Call 780-939-3292 for help troubleshooting.
- Library memberships are being extended until May 15, 2020 to allow our patrons access to e-Resources while at home.
- If you cannot access an e-Resource, please call 780-939-3232 and let us know, as your account may simply not have been extended yet.
- If you do not already have a library membership or your membership has expired, you can visit nlls.ab.ca/Temporary-Library-Card and fill out the form with your information. Our regional library system, Northern Lights, will get back to you with a barcode and PIN to allow you to log in to e-Resources.