An accessible community service for all people that cultivates community spirit, discovery, and lifelong learning.
The library's mission is to serve and be responsive to the needs of the community by connecting through resources, services, programs and technology.
The Morinville Public Library values:
- Community - a feeling of inclusion through the sharing of welcoming attitudes, diverse interests and goals.
- Equality - fairness in the treatment of all individuals.
- Quality service - providing a high level of customer-driven service.
- Partnerships - seeking mutually beneficial connections and community organizations, businesses, individuals and governments.
- Learning environment - providing suitable physical space, combined with an inviting atmosphere.